Friday, October 30, 2009

Shake Shack


Jon Stewart has talked about it. It is an New York City cultural phenomenon even for being so young. And it is on the Upper West Side as well as Madison Square Park. It is the Shake Shack - basically a high end burger, fries, shake joint - the brain child of celebrity chef Danny Meyers of Union Square Cafe and Gramercy Tavern fame.

Since I will be moving soon to the West Village I seem to act like I am leaving Upper West Side Island never to return so I must go back to all my favorite places NOW! Silly (and fattening and expensive) notion really since the UWS is 3 express stops from where I am moving.

But tonight I was feeling it and had a Shack Burger, fries and a Vanilla Custard shake. Mmmmmm.

The burgers are some of the best I have had.

1 comment:

Tony Westbrook said...

What? You're moving to the West Village? Where when how why?