Monday, September 22, 2008

You Gots to Recolize

How can I be tired? How can that be?

I puttered in the morning. Went to the gym. Ran errands and went to band practice tonight. I am flat out.

It is exhausting filling in time. I have plenty to do. Organizing is key to living life. I think I will fall over dead from organizing. While others may be doing that dream trip to Tanzania, I will be festering in my one room feeling guilty because the drawers are a mess.

I truly have this feeling that ONCE "I have all my papers, socks, books, files..." in order THEN I will begin to REALLY something. Really figure out what I want to do? Really start living? Really entertain? Really get those abs of steel to match the buns?

It is all hogwash. Truly and REALLY.

I live my life AS I organize. Yes, it would be great to have everything in order, but if I look around, I am functioning. I do not have stacks of newspapers with cats resting atop and an array of floral house dresses. I have a tidy flat and I go to the gym and socialize and I just hosted a brunch!

So time now is to GET TO IT. I am organized for now. NOW I need to MOBILIZE!


Did I just write this whole thing for me and foist it on you?

No comments: