Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stormy Weather and Wet Undies.


New York City just got nailed today by Hanna rain tonight. It was upsidedown and sideways. I had to cross town to the east side to meet a friend at his house for dinner. I changed my mind (literally?!) midstream that I should take a cab, but there was none to be had. I was on the bus. The rain was lashing and howling and going sideways under the umbrella. By the time I got to where I was going I was soaked through. Good way to show up to someone's house you don't know well. And then ask if you can take off your clothes! I had to borrow sweats and a t-shirt and we just stayed in and ordered food. A perfect night once I got there and dropped trou!

1 comment:

Criticlasm said...

Sounds like a perfect NY evening, and I hope it was where I think it was with you know who I'm thinking. ! :)