Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wed. Wow.

I started work as a Prop Master on a Yahoo commercial. In the school of I know nothing about working as a prop master,etc., I trusted my friend Josie and just went and did it. She hired me so she should know (better?). Today I had to get my props for the shoot which is tomorrow. I got two trees, a backpack, some flowering plants, packing tape. The killer surprisingly was the counsel table. I was in three stores and two prop houses finding this bleedin' thing. Finally got it at the second prop house where I worked a deal into a better table. Already, I am good at my trade and a New Yorker to boot! "You want $250 for that?! Fageddabowtdit." When I got back to the production office I rigged the drum with wing nuts and it worked like a charm. I am already an innovative prop guy. That is why they call me the PROP MASTER.

Going home by the Museum of Natural History I see they are still shooting "Night in the Museum 2." This plane was on 77th Street. Cool.




Went on a date tonight. It was really good. We ate ice cream, walked in the park, talked about our mothers. It was good. We are planning to go out again. That is all I am saying.

No comments: