Monday, August 11, 2008

Beauty and the Feast

Another perfect day in Paradiso Easto Coasto. Antiquing (I swear this was my first time, really it was) and then a drive out to Montauk or as the locals call "The End." Montauk is the end of Long Island in the South Fork. As far as ye can go. It is very pretty and I think I want to live there, but then I want to live everywhere. There is a lighthouse and loads of atmosphere. Of course I really didn't take photos of that either.


Why does "Americana" bug me? I hate that it bugs me. I want to love.

Montauk Montage

After more naps at home, Greg went out and purchased a massive lobster FEAST for our last night in what I took to be our home. I forget when I am happy sometimes that I don't actually live wherever with whomever. I think it is a very pleasant and complimentary delusion. Well this lobster FEAST was just wonderful. Every succulent second was delightful. And made more so by the company AND the screened in porch that I came to covet.

Mmmm, lobster.

Giddy with anticipation at the porch/kitchen serving window

Das FeastDie FeastersThe Aftermath

No comments: