Friday, August 15, 2008

Freitag, You're It

Saw this giant Hello Kitty at Lever House on Park Avenue. Kitsch on top of $10 million/sq foot real estate.

Met with Erin Flood at Next New Networks this morning. We had a coffee at Les Halles on Park and 28th. My friend Mary Pickert at Disney set us up to meet. Really nice person that Erin who can Google herself and find this entry! Delays and a meeting she had to go to cut our meeting short so I hope for a reschedule to talk to her about multimedia content, etc. This is my new bag baby and I am fortunate to be able to meet great people. So Erin please see me again! It was her boss, Fred Seibert, who got me blogging in the first place. That has to count for something. As I told her, I think I will listen to whatever he tells me. "Pat, go kill squirrels and eat them."

I got a Flip video because of him.

When she left I decided to stay on and order breakfast. I had French press coffee and poached eggs. I read the Post! I checked my emails and made a plan. I think location is very important sometimes!

I had another meeting up on 5th and then went to the gym. What a great workout. I had calls and STUFF. Finally the day was over and I met my pal Corey for a UWS meal and walk and talk. He grew up on the UWS and does not like to come back so I felt like Mike Wallace on the raining streets of the Upper Westside doing a "walk and talk" interview over his issues. Turns out his mom grew up in the same building that my dear pal Greg did. New York is like that.

All in all a good day, but much is left to tomorrow to do. Blah, blah, blah.

No comments: