Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to Emerald City.

Everything must end. Including a long weekend on the white sandy edge of the world with two good friends. I am blessed, I am rested and I sated. Let's go.

We did get to pay our respects to Greg's dad who is buried there in a small cemetery within sugar-borrowing distance from Jackson Pollack's grave. I have never seen such and arty and crafty cemetery with many many handmade headstones. I swithered for an envious ME moment but have still decided to be SCATTERED ("As he was in life, he is in death...) outside the Golden Gate in San Francisco Bay.

Greg and George and I drove to JFK where they boarded a plane for the Left Coast and I got on the subway for the Big Apple. Perfection.

That evening I went out of my first every dating website date. We met in Hell's Kitchen for coffee and it was really nice. I was half asleep from my trip, but it was nice. It was a like connection I felt and not a love one. But they tell me you have to kiss a lot of frogs and this was my first lilypad venture so ribbit, ribbit. Good on me I say for going out in the big scary, doesn't matter how old you are, world of dating.

No comments: