Sunday, December 23, 2007

Life on the UWS

Central Park, cannot get enough of the place.


14787 Steps




I was walking along the Hudson River listening to Björk when this jogger ran by me and, like we knew each other for 20 years, said, "Hey man!, good luck tomorrow!" I will take it, thanks.

Tonight I saw this guy on Broadway and 72nd who I had seen before. He walks around the Upper West Side with his black and white cat on his head. It just perches there like a cuddly Egyptian cat statue and has a little kitty leash that hangs down. This is this guy's "thing" like I play bagpipes or someone else has a tattoo of Poland on his neck. I have to say I like it. But the cat takes up the whole top of his head and leaves no room for washing or groceries.



I heard Madonna's "I Love New York" song today in a whole new way - I was actually in New York when I heard it. In LA or SF it is a song. But here it takes on new meaning for me. Really have no idea how this adds value to my blog. Perhaps I should have used my inside voice on this one.

No comments: