Monday, July 7, 2008

Come Up with a Really Good Title


My mentor. Doesn't he look like a mentor? In a good way.
A good mentor.


Fred Seibert. I am going to call him one of my mentors whether he accepts that or not. Unlike the rest of you, I have him to thank for me getting into blogging. And facing my cyberfears.

Aha, Fred Cybert!

Last I saw Fred was in LA. (I was introduced through my friend Kevin Kolde who has to be one of my best finds in the entertainment business!) Today I met him at his cool offices on Park Avenue South. This guy is kind of a giant (and I am aware he is reading this so I have to write carefully here) and is a founder of Next New Networks among many other accomplishments and fires and irons in them.

We chatted about, well, me and my new issues and he went on about blogging, content, mobile and life with choice. As always I was enlightened and frightened.

It was excellent. Last time he just told me to blog. When I would open my mouth he would say blog. And here I am blogging. This time I had talked to him about shooting digital video. He told me shoot my foot with my digital camera.



I now just do what he tells me.



Here is my first film Fred.

1 comment:

Criticlasm said...

The film is called Fred? I like it!

I like that you're standing in what looks like a children's book section.

Keep bloggin!