Monday, July 28, 2008

Back in a Fog

Drove back to the city ala Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies with the two kids, this sis and the bro-in-law and me on the rocker. We coasted down 101 in Marin and right after the tunnel where San Francisco was scheduled to appear in all its magnifincence, the fog had shrouded the event in, well, fogginess. We were back in town and it felt like night. No more summer at the River. It was reality and it was dark.

I remember when I was a kid growing up here I always thought sun was for special occassions. This was pretty smart litttle kid thinking since, save for the dentist in Belmont, my parents only drove us to the sun for something special. I didn't realize until later that people actually lived in the sun. Wow.

I let Mitch and Claire have at it with my camera. They initially wanted to do funny faces and then went for the most abstract. Here is their first public exhibition:













No comments: