Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Faith Restored




Like an urban manic/depressive I bounced back in full OTT glory today and was back partying on rooftops with good food and really glamourous people talking glamourous talk and eating roasted things topped with other things. Glamourous.



Sean took me to a client party at one of the top production houses in town. Little did I know until I got there that their offices are in the penthousesque home of the architect of the Chrysler Building, William Van Allen! I swear. I was in his greenhouse and private office. He lived there to watch the Chrsyler Building go up and the perspective from there is a-mazing.



Creative people don't need to dress up.

A few weeks back when I was a mere commoner travelling on the Hop On Hop Off bus with my cousin Fidelma we heard all about this apartment in the sky, but anyone who is on a Hop On Hop Off bus never imagines in their wildest that they would ever be swilling seltzer in such a place on one of the four terraces no less.





What an achievment. I mean, this picture.
We had a great time and ate much and laughed heartily.

1 comment:

Lexa said...

That is a gorgeous shot, glamour girl. But really, what's more glam than eating roasted things topped with other things? Nothing.