Sunday, May 18, 2008

Let Them Eat Golf

The reason I started blogging was just to familiarize myself with how to do it and learn more about social networkng and communication on the web. I never really felt my blog had a theme or a tone which is my aim some day. I want to do a blog about something. Okay, so Man.Hat.In. is about me. Yes, ME! and my time in New York. I had never planned to be folksy or preachy or effete. And I am not saying I am any of those things, but I have found the blog a test kitchen of writing and communication for me.

One thing I never planned was to use it to be political, but I feel I must take this soap box, the closest I will ever get to the ill-used Oscar podium, and say before the orchestra grinds up and drowns me out, but what must be said over and over and over:

George Bush is a Murderer and a Liar and not fit for office.

Please listen to Keith Olbermann. He says better than I ever could exactly how I feel and what is going on. Let's stand up and and shout it from the rooftops! George Bush is a murderer and a liar and not fit for office!


No comments: