Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blogging. A Cumbersome Thing of the Past


I just want to speak briefly about something I know so little about: Twittering. It is the new blogging thing where you can create up to the minute posts about what you are doing, etc. As if this blog is not mundane enough! So look for stuff like:


"Hey. Me here. I am flossing. Love tape that is waxed."


"Me again. When I throw the floss in the toilet it always sticks to the bowl. Out."


"Going to bed."


"I am in bed."


"Are you still awake? Me too!"


I can only imagine the whole new world this will open for me! And my dear readers. Stimulating, up to the minute reportage. All the navel-gazing that is fit to print. I do, therefore I twitter.


Anyway, my pal Frank sent me something on it and when I have a moment I am going to do a recky on the twittering.


Twittering seems like longhand for twit. But then I used to laugh at watching TV on the i-pod.


Will keep you posted. Often.

1 comment:

Criticlasm said...

It's like insane IM or texting. "I don't have anyone to IM or text, so I'll text the world"

I have to as I need to use the bathroom and go get some water.

Then I'll work some more.

I'm typing.

Stoppping. jk.

About to put in my user ID and post this.