Thursday, June 25, 2009

Avengers - UNITED!

Josh, Tony Daniels, (Sidney on phone in Tony's hand), Pat, Tony Pastor, Jr.

It was a reunion of sorts in New York City today when I met up with my Avengers co-horts. We spent many an hour, a day, a weekend in recording studios in Toronto working on the Fox Kids series. Tony Pastor Jr. (son of famous band-leader, Tony Pastor) was the voice director (and a brilliant one I might add) and Tony "Voice of CBC" Daniels was our amazing "Hawkeye." It was SO great to see them again and we just had a good laugh and a great catch up.

The guy ON THE PHONE in the picture is our good friend from Fox Kids, Sidney Iwanter. Talented and smart creative exec who got me into the kids' business. He writes a very interesting and well-written blog.

I also got to meet Josh Rachliss, an up and coming Canadian talent who does a funny GREEN Rap love song to Laurie David that I found quite amusing. See is here.

There is something about old friends. Duh. And especially when it has been such a long time. We are all the same and just have this bond and I appreciated that.

1 comment:

Josh Rachlis said...

Great to meet you! What a blast. Hope we all get to hang out together again soon! Nobody does NYC like this team does!