Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Zoom-In.com

I met with Megan Cunningham, Founder/CEO of Magnet Media and Zoom-In.com today. We had met once before and she is just terrific. Zoom-In covers arts, entertainment, technology and is really terrific. Check it out. I have learned a lot about digital media watching some of their programming. Very well done.

I wanted to talk to Megan about digital ME-dia, meaning digital media and me! She was so helpful and encouraging. My hope is to create and produce content for on-line and mobile.

We met at her office and if I was a blogger worth my bloody salt, I would have taken a photo of her (beautiful/dynamic) in her office (beautiful/dynamic) at her desk with this amazing window that that has a killer view of the world-famous EMPIRE STATE BUILDING (beautiful/dynamic). All I can do at this point is paint a picture with a cheesy mock-up representation:



+


+


+



Kinda get it?

Well, we went out for a bite in the Flatiron District of Manhattan and there were these guys working on a roof when we heard a CRASH. Bricks had fallen from the top of this building right by us and landed in the street. A car got hit, but PEOPLE COULDA DIED! Including us.

So to push this story to its limits, we met at the swank international offices of Zoom-In, went to get lunch and discuss the ENTIRE future of media over a salad and ALMOST DIED.

Had I been a blogger worth my salt I would have had my Flip Video camera with me and caught the falling bricks on camera. But I suck, so here is the best I could do:

No comments: