Saturday, May 30, 2009

Brooklyn

Today was Brooklyn. Not Posh Spice and David Beckham's son, but the New York City borough. Brian and I went to explore. It was a fun other world adventure with nice people and trees. I missed some great photo ops of father with baby in Williamsburg who gave us excellent "what to see" directions while selling lemonade on the street to raise money for a local kid to get eyeglasses. We both gave a buck. Or the cool and hunky guy in Park Slope who told us to go to 5th Avenue which was great. Alas. But here is what I got:

Prospect Park



Subway Station entrance with fiberglass cow.


Craftily making Brian's last name happen on the subway sign.

Back to Manhattan or further in?


Brian and I practicing out runway model turns on the Brooklyn Bridge. I think he wins. Or I am a better photographer...

No comments: