Sunday, June 8, 2008

Scratchy Throat, Chris Noth Knows How to Help


These people care about me.

Today it was hot. I was sick. I stayed home and watched Law & Order.

There is something about L & O that is just perfect for all occasions.

Had a hard day? Watch L & O SVU and life ain't so bad is it? Plus Mariska and Chris just make you feel all safe and taken care of. "Mmmm, Chris, my neck hurts. No over here. Right there. Yes that's the spot. Mariska can't you go find some pervert to nail, Chris is busy. "

Feeling sick? L & O will take you to that place where you feel comforted and soothed even when they have just found a poor dry cleaner bludgeoned to death.

Just don't want to deal, Criminal Intent gets it. They understand.

I would almost say my desert island disks would have to be "I Love Lucy," of course duh, and the "Law and Order" oeuvre.

L & O not because it is so brilliant, but procedural shows just have that way of pouring you a bath and taking your phone off the hook.

No comments: