Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fills

Today was a day I spent hunched over a hot computer trying to write, network and follow-up via e-mail, phone and Facebook. That coupla hours in the morning can turn into a guy in pajama bottoms and unshaven in the waning afternoon wondering where the time went. You can call yourself a "writer" or "networker" all you want, but you know you are just around the corner from taking your game piece, skipping over Park Place and going straight to the Land That Time Forgot if you are not careful.

Admittedly it was a necessary and productive day, but I needed to stop and hoist myself out of the chair and out of doors.

New York is a city teeming with folk, but there is serenity a go go here too. I walked around the Jackie Oh! Reservoir and back home. It was perfect. I was perfect. I am so grateful for Central Park being my backyard. It is swell. In my back yard I have a pond and some trees:







No comments: