Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Alone Again, Naturally?



I woke up alone this morning. This is not because I am usually in a relationship or am a tramp. Frankly, I would go for either!, but I am just coming down off three weeks of WONDERFUL houseguests (shhh, they are blogreaders) No, really it was all great. I had a wonderful time.

Now there is just me, some wilting flowers and a few mousetraps. I guess it is back to talking to myself again. What will I say? What will I do? ("I don't know.' "How about you?" "I haven't a clue." "We need milk." "You are so right." "What excellent coffee." "Thank you." )

Gosh, this is a slow news day. No hop on, hop off bus to take, no Eastern Euro restaurants or impromptu rooftop dinner parties. Will I set a place for two on my terrace? No, the neighbors will notice.

I think I will try that reading a book thing I heard about.

No comments: