Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Der Bus

15,254 Steps

Fidelma and I did the downtown loop on the tour bus. Excellent. I really recommend this mode of seeing the city. We are on City Sights NY which has been great. It took us all over and we learned so much about architecture, parks, history and where Gwyneth and Serica Jessica live.

I really like to document my friend's and relative's visits with me with some photos of them. Fidelma has put an end to photos since she hates her picture taken so I negotiated and have won body parts and personal items as representation that she was here.

2 comments:

Criticlasm said...

You should check out the tenement musuem on Orchard (?). It's really great to see how people lived, and if you get a good tour guide it's fascinating.....

Robin Palmer said...

I get so tired just reading your posts. Where do you get the energy?! I'm still in L.A. It's been great, but I'm very ready to come home. xx