Thursday, July 23, 2009

Russian River

We grew up coming up here and now all this time and people have passed and my sister and her husband have bought a place at the river and a NEW tradition begins. We were all here for Christmas and now I get to spend some stolen time with the family enjoying the summer.

I have FIVE (count 'em) nieces and nephews now and the 4 who are of walking age! went on a hike with their uncle today. I cannot tell you how great it is to be in these kids' lives in any way. And Senior Cousin, Mitch used my flip video and shot a movie of our hike!

"Back at the ranch" we had BBQ's burgers and hot dogs and potato salad. Just the greatest summer food fun with my family. Fantastic.

Believe it or not, this is actually a text book! My brother-in-law Jeff is studying for his Home Brew Judges License!

Director Mitch and reality star John review the dailies



And now...Mitch's first film "The Forest of Events"

No comments: