Saturday, November 24, 2007

Worlds Collude




I am not the tallest when George is around!
Arrggh










8087 Steps

Greg and George came to town today after Thanksgiving in the Hamptons. It was amazing to me that some very close people in my life had never met and here were Brian and G & G meeting and then Ron and G & G meeting. All very fascinating, I know, but it was a special day for me. We walked around the park for a bit and then went for lunch at Isabellas right by the Natural History Museum. Ron met us there.



A great time. G & G had to leave for New Jersey and another Thanksgiving Dinner. Ron, Brian and I carried on and went to art galleries and a new Frank Gehry building that is the HQ of a company Brian's company is associated with. Again, all very fascinating for the general readership.




That night Brian and I went to OG in the EV (East Village, but as I like to call it.) and had a great meal thanks to Ron who works there. Then it was out on the town until around 3am. Enough!!!

No comments: