Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sleepy Dogs Lie

9356 Steps


Met my friend Sean in the Village for dinner after work. I say this like it is thing I do often. He mentioned going to this Chinese place for dinner and I actually said "You want to go there again?" like I have been doing this for years. I am not jaded; it is quite the opposite. I am a clumsy, gangly, largescale puppy dog that wants to lap it all up. A large puppy dog with an ailing paw, mind you. I don't think it is time to repeat restaurants is all. So I went to this restaurant for the second whole time in my life and it was really good. Perfect in fact. We walked around Bleecker Street and had banana pudding at Magnolia Bakery. Fun night. All the restaurants were full and people were everywhere.
But it became 10ish and I wanted to roll up in my sidewalk and sleep.

It is odd to be working at an office again where I feel the thrill of FRIDAYS. Work is going well, but I am so excited to have 2 days off. And it is filling up already. I have to make time to clean my apartment until I figure out that people here have people to do that for them because they need to be at brunch.

My new attainable goals: podiatrist appointment, Weight Watchers. I am really dragging ass on these and if I don't deal with the latter, there will be more to drag and it I don't deal with the former, it will be really painful to boot! Can't I send out for these as well?

No comments: