Sunday, November 25, 2007

NYC-attle

Sunday. The party is over. Work tomorrow.



Brian and I had a quick walk across the park to the Met to see the Christmas Tree and then back by the Jackie O Reservoir which we both agreed, God forgive us, would be much more interesting if she were floating in it. But still a beautiful site on another knock out Autumn day.


Brian looks towards Seattle with the Jackie Eau to his right. (If
ONLY I had Photoshop!!)


I saw Brian into a cab and then brought my laundry in to be done. Scraped home with provisions from Zabars. Passed out on the couch. Scraped myself up to blow my pipes in the park. We didn't get along too well today. I am really struggling to not sound like a lousy piper, but I am just out of wind and practice I guess. My fingers are crap and my pipes are shrill. One part of me says "Screw it!!!" and the other part says "Just keep going and you will get back in shape." "Screw it" is much succinct, but I chose the latter. I feel it is like the gym or weight loss. It is hard to attain, but easy to lose (in the case of weight loss, not lose as in pounds. You know what I mean. Oh, screw it! What a lousy example. I used an example that would confuse the meaning and render my very positive outlook a loser - in attitude not pounds. Oh, screw it!)



Enjoying a quiet Sunday home and watching an excellent Chinese movie for work. Then to bed and the week ahead.



I still LOVE New York.

1 comment:

pipersfo said...

You can always play with the old S.F. Irish Piper!?