Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I HEART Punxsutaney Phil

Unlike most people I know, I LOVE winter here in New York. I love the cold and the snow and just the feeling of being in this crazy crowded city while snow is coming down. I love the trudging in it and look of people keeping warm inside restaurants and pubs. It just creates this sense of security and togetherness for me.

I have to admit it is harder to be in it in my current state of dizziness and false sense of motion brought on my vertigo. I would love to get better and have winter all over again! Thanks for the chance, Punxsutawny Phil!!

I did manage out for a bit today and even got snowflakes on my tongue while waiting for the crosstown bus! What joy. If only I could get all those hardened New Yorkers waiting with me to join in!!

Back home and warm and loving looking outside. Just so peaceful.

Here are a few photos from my window.


1 comment:

57chevypreterist said...

We LOVE the movie "Groundhog Day"!

"Don't forget your booties 'cause it's COLD out there!"