Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fast

I did a one day fast today. That took 7 days of prep. I had to eat kale and cabbage and flax seeds and a whole lotta other stuff like dandelion leaves. It wasn't all bad. Even though I have to say I cheated on two of the days with caffeine and some sugar. The creator of this one day fast (that takes 11 days total to complete) says to not do the one day detox if you have cheated at all as your organs will shut down and you will die a fiery death.

I ignored her.

So today I had a cup of water alternated with a cup of cranberry juice mixed with citrus and cinnamon and nutmeg. It was surprisingly not bad at all. I was never hungry and it changed my focus away from eating to not deal towards dealing! That is cool.

So now I should have lost more weight AND my liver and colon should be so clean you could serve cheese and crackers on them.

If one were to eat cheese and crackers.

No comments: