Friday, February 13, 2009

I Don't Wanna

I have this thing lately where I am starting to get better and then I feel overwhelmed by "IT ALL." I mean cleaning the apartment, looking for a job, reading the classics, getting even one ab of steel. IT ALL. I call it "homework in every subject" where I feel there is so much to do in so many areas of my life that I don't even know where to start. Did you remember to send that card? I tend to bury my head in the sand, and when there is no sand I bury it in ice cream. ( I should get really own my own sand if I want to have an ab of steel then!) Did you remember to buy sand?

I want to start this bagpiping business in order to make money while not making any professionally, but I feel I need a website with photos and video clips and then post cards and... ARRGGGHHHH. And then I go to "I can't even blow bagpipes with this Bell's palsy!" Argghhh!
Why didn't you go to grad school? ALL these East Coast people went to grad school. What were YOU doing?! You should go to grad school now. Look into grad schools.

I was out and I remembered I wanted to put the rest of the pasta sauce in the freezer because I am on this 11 day fast where I eat kale and shit and I can't eat pasta sauce, but I don't want it to go to waste like its brothers before so I must freeze it. Well I forgot because I was multi-tasking on moving papers around and packing for the gym and musing on how I could make better use of my space. And then I went to "Who would hire a guy who can't remember to put pasta sauce in the freezer."

Why do you have dinner parties? You should have dinner parties.

Life is hard. Especially when I pretend to run it.

Did you ever edit that video that you shot? And you want to work in New Media? Why don't you have shoes that work for both the park and informational interviews? Why aren't you dating?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to being a human.

Blows chunks, doesn't it?