Tuesday, November 25, 2008

JanandAshleyandBodie

Foursome on Fifth

Park Avenue. In the 60's. The Streets, not the temps- they were lower. I met Ashley and Jan and wee Bodie outside the Colony Club. It was so great to see more of them and yet less of them as they were on the WW program as am I.

Those two. Aren't they great?

We trotted to the VAST FAO Scwartz as our first stop. I am not sure if Bodie was as in awe as we were by the cathedral and kiddie consumerism. Stuffed dinosaurs for $1100 and all the action figures, baby clothes and Barbie dolls one could absorb after staring at the Lego statues of Batman, etc.


Then it was a full jaunt down 5th Ave. to Rockefeller Center and St Pat's. Ashley had to go home to poshify for her mum's 70's birthday soiree so Jan and Bodie and downscaled it and hightailed it across the park to the Upper West Side to my sweet, humble abode. Ah, warmth and tea and a place for the Bodie to roam.
The flames jumping out at me at St. Pat's!!




Jan and Bodie warm in my home!!!

The three of us at my fave Japanese and then headed across to the Upper East Side to wait of Ashley to come home to their spacious hotel room. A delight to be a family of friends. I feel it and I love it.


They prepped for a Thanksgiving departure to Cape Code and I headed home to my perch.

No comments: