Friday, November 21, 2008

All in a Day.

The holidays are FAST approaching. The economy is FAST declining. The cold is FAST upon us here and the convergence of it all lead to a day that was awash and adrift.

Glamour was low. Achievement was low. But my spirits were high.

I had plans to meet a friend at the Sony building across the park on Madison. This offered the opportunity to walk across the park which will brighten anyone's day. Again Central Park HAS NO BAD ANGLES! It is a stunner all year round. And with proper music barreling into my head out of my ipod while I walk past Sheep Meadow, I am a stunner too.

Afterwards I had a hard workout at the gym and then that evening crashed into my friend Charlie. It was spontaneity in Manhattan! Small world Gotham. We went to Vinyl for dinner where I crashed into my friend Basil and found out he will no longer be running Newfest, the GLBT film festival in New York City. Don't know what is up with that. I am sad about it, but I guess it was time for a change.

Charlie and I had a good blether and hang out and then I was home and warm and now to me kip.

No comments: