Thursday, April 9, 2009

Scottish Style at Saks 5th Avenue

















In my final appearance at Scotland Week in New York, I attended a Scottish fashion and textile event. My pal Audrey from Glasgow happened to be visiting me in town with her two lovely daughters and she was my guest. What a hoot...you come to New York and end up going back to Scotland!

There were models walking around wearing the latest and the ever-present whisky tasting and smoked salmon trays.

Some fashion students from Scotland got to come over and they were so gracious and pleasant.



Sandra Murray is from Inverness and makes dresses with Sargent paintings on them. I recognized this one from the Met.




























A brill folk group flown over from Scotland for the event.

Stylish couple Gary and Kimberly.

No comments: