Friday, April 10, 2009

Grand Central and Met and Ooh La La Wha?
























As a semi-professional, big city blogger I expect that I am always chasing the next story and thinking of the next shot with an eye to video recording and so on. Sadly, not true. I usually scrape and scramble for a tale and then slap on some visual found on Google.

BUT...there is always another day. And someday I will capture THE story in Manhattan and be linked to by all the big news outlets!

What am I on about?

Met Audrey and Katherine and Frances at the Met with their friends newly arrived in Mt. Kisco from Yorkshire. We then met up with another of Audrey's friends and all had a drink at the famous Oyster Bar in Grand Central Station. I still marvel whenever I am in that station. It is a jewel in the crown of New York if you ask me.

Go ahead, ask!!!

The photos above are the Grand Hall at the Met and one that Adam, the other family's wee boy, took of Audrey and her daughter Frances crossing Madison Avenue. I wish I took it as I love it.

No comments: