Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cold Comfort City


The first day back at work went well. I woke up feeling energized and optimistic. So much so I decided to walk to work as my heel is healing and I am up early enough to do it. I set out with my i-pod and full coat/scarf/gloves/ear muffs. The temp dropped to 27 degrees which in LA terms would shut the schools. I made it some blocks and then just had to get on the subway. Too bloody cold. I could not believe I wimped out. My body will have to adjust as it is gonna get colder...


I want to speak a bit about the ear muffs. I do not remember who gave me ear muffs OR why someone would give a guy living in Los Angeles ear muffs OR why I kept them as they always seemed so silly to me OR why I moved them East when I got rid of most of my possessions, but I have this to say:
THANK GOD FOR EAR MUFFS AND GOD BLESS THE CHILE WHO GAVE THEM TO ME!


Have a great start to the year, my freinds. It is a decision, I am finding.

No comments: