Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Brand New Day. Everything is Fine.

Today I ate in order: cereal, lentil salad, cubes of cheese, an orange, Cinnamon Pop Tarts, Fish and Chips, Burger and Fries, Ice Cream and Cake.

I thought I was doing Weight Watchers but if you dug me up and did an autopsy you would think I left a vegetarian orgy for a children's birthday party.

I have reasons for everything I ate. I think I was doing pretty well until the Pop Tarts. They are in a vending machine on my floor at work. And only 60 cents the injection. I was stressed. I was really stressed. I should have walked around the block. I walked to the sugary methadone clinic in the office kitchen instead. I thought I had stopped this. I thought I was clean!

THEY, the wise and ubiquitous and ominous THEY, say you can start your day over at any time. I choose to start it over now when I am going to bed. So today I basically ate NOTHING!

"That boy starves himself. He really needs to eat something. A whole day without food? He is fasting. How honorable."

No comments: