Tuesday, December 2, 2008


Had a GREAT meeting at a new on-line television company called Joost. If I get a job there you are all signing up so check it out now. I think I am a PERFECT fit for that company as it is programming, social content, blogging and global. Everything that I love and feel I have talent for.  

I am increasingly fascinated by new media and how it is and will change the way we view content and communicate.  I want to be a part of that. 

We are going to keep in touch and hopefully at least some freelance work may open up.

Whenever you (meaning "me") has momentum I wake up and realize other possibilities. I feel on a roll.

I left there and had a quick work out and then went to a screening of "The Wrestler" at the Broadway Screening Room which is in the famous Brill Building on Broadway in Times Square. Please read the Wiki on it as it is amazing.

Here are some of the famous songwriters who worked in that building that I was in tonight: Carol King, Neil Sedaka, Burt Bacharach, Neil Diamond.  And a load of Tin Pan Alley guys.

I went to watch this film as I am interviewing Mickey Rourke, Marisa Tomei, Darren Aronofsky and Robert Siegel for the BAFTA screening on Friday. This is a Mickey comeback film.  Where was that guy?  Wow. 

No comments: