Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sue York, Sue York

My first in a series of "Sue is Moving to the Mitten."

I cannot begin to accept or grasp that my good pal Sue is packing up in Manhattan and moving to Michigan. It is just so unacceptable to my head, though I know and get why. These times is what they is and we have to do what we have to do. The idea that she is going to photograph there gives me some ounce of okayness with the move as I think she is a talented bloody photographer and I hope she comes back here on a blaze of glory and the only negatives are in her briefcase.

Here she is saying "à bientôt" one of her fave drinkie-poo spots in der große Apfel.

3 comments:

susankiel said...

xosk

Anonymous said...

em...it's 'in dem großen Apfel.' Pedantry rocks, dammit!

Anonymous said...

Danke!