Saturday, March 28, 2009

GLAAD Media Awards New York City

I find myself in the darndest places. Here I am wearing a PRESS badge at the GLAAD Media Awards in Manhattan on the press line about to be a photographer for a MoxieQ. I know nothing about birthin' no photography, but I know in these hard economic times to say YES to stuff that will get you out of the house and onto the red carpet!

It was a fun night. I stood next to a ditz from New York Magazine who did the worst interviews and asked me if the head of GLAAD was gay. And, God bless her, she didn't know who Phil Donahue was. I swear it. She wore a very exposed red bra which I think might have helped her land some good lesbian interviews.

Here are some photos, but my good ones are on the other camera. Will have those for you soon.


Suze Orman - Financial Temptress

Phil Donahue. Before Oprah, there was Phil

Christian Siriano


Vanessa Williams. I was hurt she didn't recognize me from working together in Los Angeles.

Chris Noth. I managed to get all his bad angles.

Okay, I don't know this fella because I am out of the demo.


Tyra (all the way to the) Banks. The crowd went mental!! They really did.

More to come....including Clay.

2 comments:

eve said...

That's Mister Jay (Manuel) from America's Next Top Model -- not that I would watch those kinds of shows. Ahem.

Criticlasm said...

You must watch ANTM--it will give a whole new appreciation to RuPaul's drag race.

Does Chris Noth have a bad angle?