Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Firefox and Firebird.

Ron and I went to Columbia University today. So exciting to be on an Ivy League campus. I wanted to melt back in time and, well, start over. My dad even took me here when I was 18 to look into going here. Wow. My head was in my ass. Sigh.

But enough of that. We went to hear Mitchell Baker speak. She is the former CEO of Mozilla and was named by Time Magazine in 2005 as one of the 100 most influential people in the World! Wow.




I am big fan of Firefox now so it was great to hear her speak about it. I also got immediately that she was 1. Intelligent 2. Kind 3. Didn't suffer fools. Loved her. She is on Manhatin's list of Top Five Most Influential People of the Day.


We left here and went to City Center to see Paul Taylor Company dance. Great as always. Paul also made the Manhatin list. Exclusive.

And that, my friends, is living life in the City.

Love it all!!!!

No comments: