Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Few Things.

1. I love Noxema. I smelled it the other day and it reminded me of days of yore in such a nice menthol-y way.



2. I saw a homeless man sitting on the platform with his plastic bags all around him eating a half gallon Neapolitan ice cream out of the container with a spoon. I even saw that he had empties!! I think this is what I will do when I am homeless if my sitch doesn't change: I will eat half gallons of ice cream in the park. On a bench. Probably Vanilla or Cookie Dough.



3. Walked through Central Park today and saw all the snow and my worries melted.



4. I was studying my French on the bus today and I heard this woman across the aisle speaking French to her young son (jeune fils). I showed her my book (mon livre) and she started talking to me in slow, clear French. She was such delight and it made my day to speak French on the bus.



4. Read this article on Recession Blogs in the New York Times (MY idea dammit!!) and came across some FREE stuff to do in New York so I pass it on. (Cliquez sur FREE) Kind of a shite site, I think I could do better. But am I? I dig the pay what you can museum nights and the talks at Columbia. I want FREE music. And money.

1 comment:

Special Lips said...

nchonkoreaMAN. HAT IN.
hey, i love your blog! i'm in iraq right now and scan the blogs by doing "next blog." came across yours and try to see it every day! you're living the life! keep dancing and parleying!