Saturday, September 22, 2007

Moving Sale Day - Saturday 22 September




2007 is the driest year in Los Angeles since they started noting such things back in 1877. It has been one long hot year. I have never had a yard sale before and my pal Lana and I worked hard at categorizing and pricing all my possessions. Well, I had my yard sale on the WETTEST day of the driest year on record in The City of Angels. Angelinos, like cats, do not come out in the rain. There were a few, but it was sort of a bust. Having said that, I did have a great time hanging out with pals who came by to help or visit. Getting friends to hang out with you in your carport for 5 hours is impossible unless you put all your belongings on blankets in the driveway in front of them. This, I have observed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.