Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bubblewrap and Squeak.






"Stand back, I work at the Container Store." He never actually said that, but he could have! My friend John is a pro at bubble wrapping,but specializes in shrink wrapping. I was back in the stone ages of tape and he just came with his wand of Saran wrap and worked wonders. He and Steve really made my museum quality pieces safe for transport. Especially my "Wacky Packs Onesheet Behind Plastic." And with Steve's wrapping and Chris' bondage tying up to the inside of the van, my handcarved African giraffe made the trip without a problem. That U-Haul was so well-packed not one thing broke or got damaged. No thanks to me save for knowing the right folk! And Stu vacummed my place! It was so excellent. I had a clean place, a well-packed U-haul and I was good to go!

No comments: