Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irene - New York City - LIVE COVERAGE FROM MY BEDROOM


Ho hum. Is this a break in the weather and I venture out and then get immediately swept out to sea never to been seen again? Will I stick my head out and get thwumped by a passing STOP sign? Is it over? Or is it just a tease?

Folk are out walking dogs, strolling. Like it was just a blustery day. WTF? Where is the Hudson at my doorstep? Where is Anderson Cooper in a canoe on 7th Avenue? Where is:
  • an old lady knitting calmly in a rocking chair.
  • a cow
  • debris
  • two gentlemen steadily rowing a boat (they doff their hats)
  • Miss Gulch, madly pedaling her bicycle through the air. Suddenly nightmarishly transformed into a cackling witch with a pointed hat and cape on a zooming broomstick
Where are these things?






6 comments:

Janice Richey said...

Couldn't say, I'm sure, but glancing to the right side of the page I have to say I'm in on the salt bagels...

pipersfo said...

I'm just glad that the rats didn't make it into your apartment!

Unknown said...

Post is preaty good….beautiful foto...I like them very much...Thank's author for that:)

http://writemy-essay.net/

Yang Kuo said...

I'm just glad that the rats didn't make it into your apartment!


เย็ดสาว

richardmanuel1995 said...

wtf

Anonymous said...

Mr Pedro and his loan company was absolutely great to work with. He was extremely clear, thorough and patient as he guided my wife and I through the loan process. He was also very timely and worked hard to make sure everything was ready to go before closing the loan.  
Mr Pedro is a loan officer working with a group of investors who help us get funds to buy our new home, You can contact him if you want to get a loan at an affordable low rate of 2% RIO   Email Him On . pedroloanss@gmail.com