Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weight Scratchers

I had oatmeal with a banana. I had a salad. I had 10,000 cups of coffee. With non-fat milk. Something made me angry. I then had 100 bowls of cereal. I think the program wants you to have less than that. I had some water. I walked home from my office into the night. I saw a cookie leaning over a parked car working a deal. A real dish of gelato whistled at me from the corner. I looked and then turned away. I walked slowly up the stairs of my building. Constantly looking around for a wayward ice cream van. I made it inside and closed the door. I had ground turkey, whole wheat pasta and sauce. I had broccoli, I had zucchini. I had yogurt and a bowl of cereal. I was still breaking a sweat. I knew that cupcake was over on 72nd, but I didn't want to get dressed. I didn't dare. I thought about having a strudel delivered. I brushed my teeth instead. I watched a movie. I fell asleep on the couch. I had water.

Another night in the city.

No comments: