Thursday, January 3, 2008

It Is Always Something. Thank God, Really

It was Cold Day #2 today. Brrrrr. Cold. Brrrrr. I have figured out how to scarf and glove myself and I am mastering putting my ipod earphones under the ear muffs for that warm, surround-sound feeling.

I realize I am still getting set up here. I have this notion that once ALL these things are in place then I can just LIVE. WHERE did I get this notion from? It is a day to day, always something life. WHY do I keep thinking differently? Today was DSL wireless. I spent way too much time trying to get this going. And banking issues and address changes. Not to mention job hunt and resume rewriting. So if it NEVER ends then I may as well enjoy the process along the way. There is a concept. I need thumbtacks, er, I want thumbtacks. And I have to photocopy a box code for a rebate. Oh, the stress. How can I possibly read a book or exercise. Exercise? That requires joining a gym and gym-joining research. I need to get thumbtacks first.

So today was a good day despite all my festering. And tomorrow I am going to just work. And leave the rest to whatever. Oh, I have to set up a proper filing system at home, but eventually I will have to look for my own place and buy furniture, oh and towels, and sheets. I don't have sheets...........................................................

No comments: