Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ALL

See the face an open book and two washers can make? Neat!!

It was back to the launderette as I am now into heavy cost cutting. No more taking my laundry out. And blah, blah, out of hard times and adversity comes something wonderful. Whatever. I am sure there is a quote that fits this.

On a small scale I do quite like going to my local laundry place. The rhythm of the dryers and the slushy, soapy sounds of the washers puts into a meditative state.

And I brought the Pema Chödrön book that the masseuse lent to me the last time I was here.

The wash house is the perfect place to read, mediate or journal. There is a peace about it. You have to wait for the machines to be done, but you can't vacuum, iron or clean the bathroom.

I find it best to sit and breathe and listen and read.

All.

No comments: