Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ignore the Man behind the Curtain.



Pretty funny. I put this up to distract. To make you laugh, shock some and divert all from the fact that I don't want to write today. I am tired. I am damn tired. Up late last night. Up early this morning sweeping and organizing my taxes and playing Irish music. The combo can be lethal. Met Ron and Sean for breakfast and then Ron and I went to see Paul Taylor at City Center. Awe-some.

I planned on eating tofu and arugula to offset all the empty B & J containers in my bin, but I ended up with a loaded gun of roast pork chow fun. I am wiped. And in-salted.

Tomorrow is the big day of the St. Pat's parade and then the GLAAD Awards and then up really early the next day for the BAFTA TV meeting in the Flatiron. See? I didn't want to bother you all with my crap. There I go airing my problems in my blog. This is not what this blog is for. It is for letting on how great and stimulating my life is not some whiny posting place for how tired I am. Ignore all this and watch SNL. I am going to bed with the New York Times.

No comments: